L. Holt Felmet
Email: click here to contact
- North Carolina and U.S. District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina, 1974
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit, 1975
- Wake Forest University, J.D.
Associations & memberships
- Harnett County, Eleventh Judicial District (President, 1999-2000) and North Carolina Bar Associations
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
Phi Delta Phi. Associate Editor, Wake Forest Law Review, 1973-1974. Author: “Consignment Transactions Under the Uniform Commercial Code-Conflicting Rights of the Consignee’s Creditors and the Consignor in Consigned Goods,” Vol. 9, No. 2, Wake Forest Law Review, p. 256, 1973. Assistant District Attorney, 11th Judicial District, 1979-1980. Trust Officer, First Citizens Bank, 1976-1979. Contract Attorney for Harnett County Child Support Enforcement Agency, 1981-2010.
- Lt. J.G., U.S. Navy, active duty, 1968-1971
- Doxol Gas of Angier, Inc. v. Howard, 28 N.C.App. 132, 220 S.E.2d 203 (1975)
- Howard v. Federal Crop Ins. Corp., 540 F.2d 695 (4th Cir., 1976)
- In re Lee, 69 N.C.App. 277, 317 S.E.2d 75 (1984)
- Patterson v. Markam & Associates, 123 N.C.App. 448, 474 S.E.2d 400 (1996) cert. denied 344 N.C. 734, 478 S.E.2d 5 (1996)
- State v. Walston, 140 N.C.App. 327, 536 S.E.2d 630 (2000)
L. Holt Felmet, P.A. serves clients in Lillington, Spring Lake, Fuquay-Varina, Harnett County and surrounding areas, in North Carolina.